Do not turn up at your practice without an appointment. Phone first or follow the advice on our website.
- Do you or any of your household/family have a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
- Do you or any member of your household/family have suspected COVID-19 and are waiting for COVID-19 test results?
- Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the Government red list? Have you had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, or been in Isolation with a suspected case in the last 10 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- . High Temperature of fever?
- . New continuous cough?
- . A loss or alliteration to taste or smell?
DO NOT ATTEND THE PRACTICE IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE SYMPTOMS
Practice staff will ask you for some general information to help you to see or speak to the most appropriate person in the practice. This may not always be with a doctor, but may be another member of the health care team. pharmacists, mental health nurses, physiotherapists, general practice nurses, or advanced nurse practitioners may be available to help.
Before you get in touch, consider whether you can manage your condition safely yourself by getting advice from our self-help guides or by speaking with your local pharmacist.