Our repeat prescription service is computerised. A request can be made in the following ways:
- Calling in person to the reception desk.
- Placing you repeat prescription slip in the box provided in the reception area.
- Posting you repeat prescription request to the surgery and enclosing a stamped addresses envelope.
- By telephoning and leaving your details on the automated script line; dial 0141 451 2830 and select appropriate option (operates 24hours).
- On-line a https://patient.emisaccess.co.ukt . This service is for patient's on repeat medication only.
To register for the on-line service patients will be required to come along to the surgery with photographic ID.
Please allow two full working days for your prescription to be processed. If you leave your request over the weekend then remember is will not be ready until the Wednesday as it is 48 hours notice from the when we re-open on the Monday. If you are posting your request then please do so in advance to allow for the postal service.
Prescriptions are collected from the Red Area reception desk. Patient's have the option to get their local Pharmacy to collect prescriptions on their behalf. If you are interested in the option please speak to the reception staff when you order your next prescription.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.